3.18.2011

Day 45 (Crashing into Paulie Shores)

The crawling closeted beetle of a Kafkaesque nightmare
Dreamt up
In a waking state of mind
Known as Virginia
Or maybe Maryland
But here I am in the now
And then
Replenished thoughts of smooth skin
And how I wish I could get in
But then
I'd have to hear a thought or feeling
And pretend to have on in return
Lessons are learned
Through thick scars
The tale of more than two cities
Now Ive been there
But
Have I done that?
The pictures seem to suggest
That
I beat the heaving chest
Within hallowed halls
Chances were I was sober
choking chickens
To a preconceived notion
Lost in the afterbirth
Of the future suggestion
For what its worth
I cry at wakes to keep up appearances
But all I can think about is visa clearances
For the poor lion hearted
Masses
Arriving on strange Paulie Shores
But that's beside the point
-ed-
Finger staring straight into the hearts of men
Would you wet my whistle
I need to take out my aggression
Again seriously lady
I've got a pen and a pad
Let me draw you
A picture
Of the mixture
Of positions we can try
Before you slap face deny
Now I'm the sensitive type
And when your licking me tonight
Take that in hand
Cause its worth two in your bush
Just a suggestion
But you know I am mushy
Which is funny if you speak German
But I don't explain jokes
So learn them
Fell asleep at the wheel
While waiting for discounts to steal
Away in the night
This is the consistent plight
Of a born loser
Lost
First hand experience
In the trenches
Park benches
Surround
And
Confound
My ubiquitous
Existence
But its that time of month
And I want blood on my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment