3.16.2011

Day 42 (People I should have met)

The blue flicker and shine
Caught the attention of my lost mind
Half cocked smile
Fired darts from eyes
The soft flirt
On short trips easy skirt
An actual connection 
You were the slow infection
The itch I couldn't scratch
But still we sat and pretended
Not to stare
Infatuated by what could possibly be
Building white picket fences
I envision you pulling Kafka from your modest purse
Read me a story
I'm lost within your hopeful eyes
You look to me with your own unique fantasy
Who am I in your slow day dream?
Will you tare me apart?
Rip the brands from my flesh?
Lay waist to that which I sculpted?
Half cocked smile and hidden eyes
Bashful
Shy
Our meeting hearts
Is works deny
Lets take the next stop
Hop
In to the sun
Take the weird way out
Take my hand
We'll leave this land
And do all the things they talk about

No comments:

Post a Comment