3.08.2011

Day 37 (I gave up before I even started)

Excuse me miss but I wanted to exchange platitudes,  harmless words and positive attitudes, show signs of listening, When really it's your eyes that are glistening, but I'm sure this story is enthralling, Mauling, me with information, while we down libations, and work out problems with articulation, but be patient, I'm a loner, former stoner, and rarely find myself respecting, anything I'm physically inspecting,  you see the pretty leg and thigh, has always captured my eye, but rarely does the brain attached, relate to my own mind state, but lets give it a chance, before I resort to finding a way inside your pants, which hug your curves like a racing metaphor, You be the trick I'll be the whore, lets gender bend, the societal trend, debate the right and wrong, when secretly my debate is pantie or thong, I live in two or three worlds, and you've only blown one, now if you tell me you hike and read Van Dyke, then we're probably set for life.
But let's not fall head over heel, I like to maintain an illusion I call real, It'll be great for a couple of months before your realize, that behind the blue eyes, lies, something crazed but not sinister, a creature longing to walk through the blister, the intensity, that carries me, will be the same that buries you, It was through before it started, now don't be broken hearted, we've only just started, Or maybe begun, the point is one more drink and my heads spun, in a circle so perfect, you can appreciate the complexity, so slow down lay next to me, sit and think, we're close the brink, where thoughts become actions, and our bodies unite factions, for simple fluid exchange.

No comments:

Post a Comment