3.16.2011

Day 43 (Empty Dreams Empty Pockets)

Lambast the alabaster skin, filibust her to let me in. Arriving and conniving, sniveling drivel, driving snide remarks cutting through thick skin. Grinning cheshire morning fills her bust with warm wet goo, dribbling down fresh cleavage, wreaking havoc on the hammock. Shamrocks flock along the docks, mocking the sham of my love, but it fits like a glove, shoving and twisting, pushing and pulling as twill thrills my hand, frilly gills billing my desire. Accounting for such things, I must spill the contents of my checkbook in order to book a chance to rill that ass. Rifling through the trifles of my wife, riffing trophies and tripping ruffies, sniffing panties and doing a dance that prances through chances, lances at boils and oils warm skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment