1.31.2011

Day 19 (Financial, Notes, Vogel, and Understanding are the words I just read but not in that order)

Cryptic is my emotional discharge coded language and pretentious referencing of the upper echelon wrought with quotations and paraphrases to yield some sort of praises in this free verse seldom rehearsed collecting of words that frequently borders the absurd thoughts wrapped in feelings sliced and diced into a fine companion to Merlot and smooth jazz but is this sophistication or simply mental masturbation? 
Tongue in cheek is the only way I have ever found acceptance in a world where personality comes from Macy's in aisle three next to the hand bag perfume and toaster set but god damn if that wouldn't look great next to the spice rack I've never used because I only know how to cook frozen food but there is a chance in hell Ill live to die from cancer I just hope they let Gucci design my chemo drip bag.
Rind stones make me happy they sparkle and shine like the blinking eyes of the divine deities of lost Grecian faith they usually leave in a state of dazed confusion a little lost in my lovely illusion someone once told me one God is better than 10 and Nietzsche says god is dead and necessary to invent Descartes lost and found god in the course of a weekend and wrote a book about it now its a required reading for those proceeding to higher education.
And my life seems targeted stretched across the Wal-mart cart driven high quality inn living 300 hundred thread count sheets covering hammer toed feets that spent the day in Birkenstock which are German and that's in Europe so of course its Superior to other brands of a similar variety and though their Malaysian factory is just a block away the quality is assured by the standards of the highly paid or is it sought after fuck whats it matter the point is that I need a new way to consume a thousand calories in 10 minutes is there somehow we could wrap bacon with lard and deep fry it without blotting the grease just make sure and add a tomato I don't want to be obese.
Dear god or gods I just hope I live to be deceased.

No comments:

Post a Comment