1.26.2011

Day 17 (Five things found on napkins in my pocket)

Thing 1:
Digging and pulling flesh for some simple understanding please let me know and be a part of this collective Miss-giving my third eye is blinking yawning for some clarity but my aperture is in fixed position and I'm flapping like a flag to pull in the patriot.

Help me I'm hungry for (writing intelligible)

Thing 2:
Here in my bog I slip into a tight wrenching confusion why am I here to dance for your pennies I have nothing to buy I just need a liquid fix to fuse with my mind and blur my vision of your hand in hand... our slow waltz begins a tango to eternal nights exquisite ball.

Thing 3:
'Tis the Season we purchase that which will own our paper tiger souls fill the holes and voids therapy suggested we need cover up so wrap it up with a bow and for once try and give a fuck.

Thing 4:
Dipstick mother fucker get stuck on brother tickers fine chicken selection.

Thing 5:
Public transportation impatient determined complacency.

No comments:

Post a Comment