1.18.2011

Day 13 (What I scratched into my office desk with a broken paper clip)

Grey sky bleeds into grey walls surrounding the tapped and tamed imagination but its patience that persevered to guide this blind hand to beating chest to focus on the the pain because when you leave it will be all that will remain and its mine all mine this selfish one breath line traced down plastic wall to find the linoleum dream dark desolate and overjoyed the room sways the blink and murmur of your tragic ends slow crawl to the fore front of your dream flicked minds eye.
oh please
oh my
slice and slide my way to pull a heart string or two my fascination is simple in line with your oscillation hip move and displace let me out of this area I hate this place finger nails break against cold carpet torn capillary blood red wet stain soak through to keyboards click clack and heartfelt message zero one zero sign off the drowned out instant message blackened lung screams for our cyborg dreams and here in the corner of my blind eye lies the fragile pedal of societies forgotten flower float and fly its way to the earth to be encased lye fore both hope and soap float and dissipate to meet a water bound. 

No comments:

Post a Comment