2.01.2011

Day 20 (Things said while showering)

Body language so soft spoken
Could you just whisper a little louder
I'm hard of hearing and hard pressed
But lets face it we're still dressed
And I have already bled and confessed
All of my recent sins
Your cock eyed expression seems to suggest
I might still win yet another date
A round two
For your amusement
Chances are we will have that one extra beer
Then slide quick into
Our
Slow drip onto each others beds
A confused drunken experience
We cannot decide if we want to remember
But in the end
Your the slut and I'm the man
So with my friends I can brag bolster
Put together a nice little story to tell
While I describe the intimate details of your curves fall
We laugh and slap each other
Toss the word bitch about like a beach ball at a phish concert
But meanwhile I miss your passionate stare
Long for the smell of coconut
That resides in your tangled hair  
Sweat drips down the nape of your neck
And
I'm lost again
I write my feelings in crayon to avoid anyone thinking these were written by a man
Ashamed that when I sleep I druel your name
On to my pillow
Truth is I just want to be held
By this I mean I just want to know what its like
I'm a fat man with a broken bike
A flat tire in the fast lane of life
Who can only take his pulse with the edge of a knife
I used to eat steak with
But now I'm a vegetarian
Because my ideals are shaped
By your eyes and lips
And if I get to take a sip
I'd crawl across coal on broken legs
Just to see how far you could take me
Before I'm spit out with the dregs

No comments:

Post a Comment