1.21.2011

Day 15 (I have a special relationship with my Ikea Catalog)

If I am what I eat my spine is a liquid yogurt and wheat germ protein powder concoction here to slide slowly to a successful state of mind over body but to the matters at hand which are worth more than two in a bush and its entire past due administration to the point skin composed of a banana and some green powder I bought at whole foods when the pretty lady batted a tender lentil based eyelash my way a smile wink and nod before I put another organic fruit or vegetable into my gullet and choke on the extra pennies for the apparent lack of chemical interference.
1 in 4 will fall victim to cellular suicide so we might as well enjoy the slow ride up.
But fuck it which is funnier said than read and only if you take on a childish persona anyway before I waft like a wind blown aroma there was a point to prick minds eager eye for sweet tear drop and tender liquid lover or something tapping into the poetic and Divine musings of a collected articulation of the human experience which seems so diverse and undefined though according to the theological teachings of the followers of crossed sticks all this shit is planned and laid out before us in a euphoric path that we must blindly tread as followers in the flock of woolly white creatures who drown in their own water dishes.
1 in 4 will commit cellular suicide, but for the rest of us there is a nice plush hospital mattress dripping poison into soft vein draining currency from pockets simple arithmetic chemical drain on society but socializing health care and accepting male on male relationships killed the dinosaurs put a hole in the ozone or so I am told.

No comments:

Post a Comment