1.10.2011

Day 10 (Questions of a rhetorical fashion)

Slip fast crash through my evenings last laugh the feature operation has failed to pass the time honored test and tradition of nothing much and its long lost creation shed a tear from dry ducts taped and sealed for signed delivery status this package never sent but filled to the brim with the child’s simple hope to repent before mythical bearded beast and mothers calm cool hand.
I want to cry a river so I can get off this land but it seems to close for contact lenses to pull soft focus and pan the bitter torture scene so placid while flesh slips fast from its jilted muscle lover.
Images dance and hover overhead to beg my attention to what could have been in life’s past interpretation and current fascination but the light blinks through my yawning thin skin, a waning aperture longing for some celluloid to taint with these blurred representations of what could soon be a day end dream scape painted in crayon.
Push hard nail through soft skin to provoke some sense of logic but nothing more than the red drip so realistically painting a picture of my pending mortality across mashed pulp confection.
I slice gentle hour down minute by minute until I can see each screaming second.
My dance is slowly ending this tango on a fault line.
Please lend me cold shoulder to profess my endless whine.
Heart palpitates the slow render of my accent to the divine
Please quench my fickle thirst
Please calm my raging mind
Let me hold onto this nothing
Let me fall into the void
Let me find comfort in the fall

No comments:

Post a Comment