2.22.2011

Day 31 (The Chauvinist's Truffle Hunt)

Apparently its a apparent I'm up to no good low brow and a pulled up hood destined determined with long legs and longer face can't wait for a taste of sweet lips and curved thigh deny and try to be a sensitive guy but there is a definite position I'd rather be in than here about where your kitty is peeing brown, blue or green they are all pretty eyes girl now I can tell you truths and feed you lies cause I could care less about much other than seeing whats behind the dress but lets address one little thing I must confess sex isn't the only thing on my mind but chances are your blind in terms of culture and literature and the alcohol has us all acting a bit immature lubricating thoughts with hormonal grease so please its been 10  minutes and I haven't heard a thing you've said and I'm willing to bet your doing the same but don't forget just because this night will be one some would regret we mustn't fret cause I would like to be hard pressed and pressed hard bitten chewed and leave before the coffee is brewed and trust me girl you would feel the same if you knew just a little bit about me I'm pretentious and contentious and cannot stand this conversation about your office interpersonal relations I don't even care about mine now lets forget thoughts for actions we should act on the attraction get lost in my eyes and I'll swim through yours its fun and for moment each one adores and ignores our unfinished story unhinged jaws swing wide to let swelled tongue inside no thoughts honey just action leave a nail in my spine I want to dig you out by now we figured it out but mind and wind blown passion escaped and we lie heaped in a human mass of loves last gasp before a little death and the overwhelmed desire for rest and just like you morning soon will come and we will have to find new pastures to roam.

No comments:

Post a Comment