2.14.2011

Day 27 (My Lonely Burn or something emo like that)

Warrior with a lions mane,
Tempting temptress... it complicates this,
But the here and now belong to you,
Tomorrow may be a blank slate,
As we step through the void into the unknown,
But for now just hold on to a blinking
Reseeding
Moment
The quick fast forgotten laughs
We share lost in waves of your black hair
Soon to suffocate and choke on my own self imposed misconceptions
Lost direction in thought
I'm wrought with self inflicted pain
But whats to gain
From the phones blank stare
Run til I can't feel
These visions of our lost moments collisions
And I cannot assess my mind state
I'm euphoric with a hint of gloom 
Seek an answer and a call
Forever scared of the chair
I need to move need to leave
Just give me some fucking reprieve
From my lost vision of you
God damn it
Your there again
And I'm here alone with my pen contemplating rejection again
What a sad little fuck
Stuffed into the body of a brute
Taught muscles and cold hard oafish glare
Pulling out my hair
Strand by strand
And strangely this
Has so little to do with you
The bright light in my basement
But bulbs are frequently replaced
And the taste
Soon fades

No comments:

Post a Comment