2.16.2011

Day 28 (Does anyone remember Ace of Base?)

I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes
Turn Left
No right turn on red
Yield Yield
God it hurts the pin prick of the seldom nurtured flesh so quick to proclaim faiths sacred name without taking time to realize my atheist shame or is agnostic I never took the time to care or decide except for on occurrences involving the question of pride when thick chest would swell taking full on hulkish proportions comic book conceptions of realities infections into your find unaltered mental state here's a pill have a glass lets drink up and see who laughs last but first comes the chuckle behind bruised knuckle.
Now a wise man once told me only fight when your afraid of the thing attacking you and then that same wise man told me not to fear anything so when do I fight?
Lived a life without fear seldom jumping in horror films toughest baddest mother fucker to ever scorch the ground he walked on unless of course that ground was at the top of a skyscraper or in the shape of a coiled snake then I jump quiver and quake just padding ego feeding the monster trying to keep it at bay with a baguette espresso and morning addition of whatever times the bay is near. 
Hobbies are poetry and weight lifting and frequently they drift in to one another a confusing state where I try to relate the way that the weight controls captures and emulates my current mind state but friends say I am caught in my masculine image lost in a love of my own muscle fibers firm hold on my psyche maybe that's just me the art fag pulled apart by the weight rack.
And I saw a sign and it opened up my eyes but honestly I didn't take the time to read the fucking thing, instructional blur past the view of nearsighted hindsight so could you shed some light? 

No comments:

Post a Comment