6.19.2011

Day 84 (McCain Sets Mexicans On Fire)

kissing the other cheek that was turned that should be mine you caress the small of her back as she backs into you where she once backed away just like I backed away from you after you backed away from her charming smile turned upside down as she goes down on you though you wouldn't let her before just like you wouldn't let me let you go down on me even though I would but you couldn't do it to me because you couldn't do it to her soft curves aligning to your hands maligning my memory by assigning it positive attributes when all I remember are negatives turning black to white and grey to gray grainy images suddenly turned sinister sister shell shocked stopped locked and popped my joints out loud displaying masculine aggression on my feminine frame that supports more fat than muscle than hers but still you say we look alike and that's why you looked at me like that not because of anything I did but because you saw her in me and now you're in her gazing at her eyes from the inside out looking out at me looking at her looking at you and still you're blind 

No comments:

Post a Comment