6.01.2011

Day 73 (What Went Around Never Came Back)

Come join me, conjoined me; twin to my desires yet desirous of my twin. Pin me to the wall, proboscis licking hibiscus, promiscuously promising to scour the shower with long nails drumming the wall in boredom, raking across the boardroom, boring into my chest cavity, a nativity scene of lustful proportions thrusting after proportions thick and thin waist waiting to waste away into nothing after bloating up pushing out something. The screaming cauldron of fate awaits you in the middle of the hall, scrawling upon the wall where we once bounced and scratched and bit, take my bridle, bide here awhile with me, sidle up to me. Title me your whore, mi amor. Adore me until the cows come home to roost, boost up your guido libido hair greased brain leased out to the highest bidder but here in the ashes no one is the winner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment