6.13.2011

Day 79 (Newt on Weiner, Palin watches in Horror)

Through the fog and mist your turn and twist has shaken loose words superseding morals
Comments on mental proximity but the love between you and me was found
On the way from your hips to your backside
Smooth slide and hard ride
The dirty mind and turned tide power play of this relationship
Between you and me
Dirty despicable
Hated you for what its worth
And through the anger and fear I grew to need you
Haunted and taunted by the slick skin this was no win win but night in and night out
I laid about your feet
Hoping and longing
For a bit of acknowledgment but the basement
Was where I stayed until you needed the self confidence only I could bring
The happiness in slavery that made you you and me
Just a little bit less than me
A math equation for the path were here blazing
Answered by the never ending decimal behind the point
Just like pi  

No comments:

Post a Comment