6.14.2011

Day 81 (Sarah Palin Tells the Story Of Charles Sumner)

Cut my fist on your glass jaw to prove their is gray within the law you came and you saw and the floor you conquered no chance to save the last dance we left holding hands and soon holding hair I was here and you were there cold stare and pool forming just below where we had met I could tell you I was upset and I could express regret but truth is I was hand on tit and hormones made it easy to forget so on and on my ego flared and my chest inflated this was the ill fated inevitable meeting that started when you commented on my seating. 
 
Your blank eyed stare caught no eye while your slow chest will lie sinking in your own slow feeling there is no flash to times past just the slow fade from conscience mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment