12.23.2010

Day 7 (Theoretical Abortion)

Hand me a coat hanger I can’t stand the thought of this idea being born scrape clean mental cavity before it bares fruit of knowledge and licks soft face with forked tongue it’s the torment of the mental patient wrongfully accused and still facing the zap and tingle of electric currents eager drive by love affair with nerve endings tantalized by the quiver and quake of muscle fibers tension holding tissue the pillar of our conceptual strength herculean aluminum can crushing monstrosity of mythical proportion and the pending doomed but survived aborted fetus of our foolish desires  bogs and mires spurt forth bureaucratic safety fascinated administrations nursing the lame duck to a stagnant station quick fast lets debate and relate to the human condition with our minced words and overuse of fate destiny freedom patriotic invocation love thy nation and forget the past cause it could be the iconoclast bitch slap for this me first generation
Hold on a second just one minute I’m concentrating H-a-pp- fuck it I forgot the rest best take a few minutes to discern the purpose of this teachable moment so we can better ourselves and learn from the mistakes of some god awful something or another my train of thought left the platform about an hour ago but there’s snow out and it’s moving kind of slow expect delays and derailments I was put here for long walks and short tangents my fear based mentality has me running around raggedly looking for something to search out and never find I think in a bit I will search out my mind so possessive and progressive who wouldn’t want to fuck me? Is that suggestive or just blatant wasn’t this political just one second ago…
What are you looking at? Do I look fat? Is grey the best color to express my malcontent? Questions ring quiet bells of this life long avoidance of hell send me to the fire I want to be well done when I finally reach God’s lashing tongue but to be fair I think I’ve been there and her name was Susan or maybe it was Jane fuck I cant remember but what’s in a name anyway except for letters?

No comments:

Post a Comment