12.16.2010

Day 5 (Bob Dylan Cover)

Play a song for me with quick wrist flits and coppers jingle jangle follow me through hallowed halls with pretentions gleeful becks and calls crystal light tentacle jingle jangle and entangle play a song for me you her and him just impart the page number of the hym-nal raise voice on high deny reasons skilled unblinking eye succumb to Apollo’s tongue and Aphrodite’s thigh jingle jangle copper clacks dry play a song for me and the sophisticated Serendipity’s flighty deaf ear cry for help.
Play a song for me calm my leg quiver quake nervous train of thought wreck eye to neck fixation harboring the esteemed sinking fleet of my hopeful and youthful intentions I digress deviate and switch back to a new last laugh to begin the fast track slow go of green garden hoe but the jingle jangle cliché’ tango through ill gotten unresponsive streets of sullen faces the culture hounds gnaw on tender bellies bathed in slick ill gotten snake oil.
Breathe deep jingle jangle beat out a song for me through shoe padded feet til’ feeble bones clang and snap dust settles and heart lines fall flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment